Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Descriptive writing

Friday 21st September 2018.
learn: to do a descriptive writing


It was the 16th of September the 60th Anniversary of my school and as i walked up the stage, i was nervous but at the same time excited, for this reason is because before going on stage, my hands started to get sweaty and i couldn’t stop shaking and touching my costume. The reason why i was excited at the same time was because, i knew that my group will do really well because we have practice for 2 to 3 weeks just to get this performance prepared for this special day, the audience was staring at us and all i could hear from the crowd was them screaming “whooooo”.

It wasn’t at the end when people stood up and danced to our last action song. This was my favourite highlight because i got the opportunity to perform with my Tongan group on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.